Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

I am thankful for so many things today.  Every year on thanksgiving I like to compile an alphabetical list of what I am thankful for. This year I did this with some of the girls at the Centre. I thought I would also put a list together for all of you to read.

A-adventure
B-books and babies
C-cool nights
D-dreams and discernment
E-education
F-family and friends
G-God and gardens
H-home (thankful that I have many places and people to call home)
I-Internet (more so this year, because it keeps me connected to family and friends on other continents)
J-jogging
K-kindness
L-laughter and learning
M-mangoes
N-nature and new sights
O-opportunities
P-peace and papayas
Q-questions
R-rain
S-singing, sunsets and the Sandra Jones Centre
T-trees and tea
U-understanding
V-vegetables
W-water
X-eXercise
Y-You
Z-zebras

We have much to be thankful for in this life. I am continually thankful for your support and prayers during my year in Zimbabwe. Your thoughts and love mean the world to me!! Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment