Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pictures of Family, food and friends!

Here are a few more pictures of my life in Zimbabwe.  The first three pictures are from several weeks ago when I made pizza for my host family.  Fortunately my host mom had a clay pizza plate to bake the pizza on it worked perfectly and was so delicious! 




Here is my host Families Living room/Dining room where we spend much of our time together. 

Afternoon Tea at Nesbitt Castle with some co-workers!

Here is my BEAUTIFUL host sister before her Leavers Dance

My host parents and sister




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! You have a lovely place to live, and a beautiful family as well. You're so blessed! Be sure to take photos of the "bush" so we can compare to where we lived in Nigeria. This weekend we head to Ontario to visit friends we spent a lot of time with in Nigeria. Enjoy the heat while we head into our winter months here. It's COLD here!

    ReplyDelete